You know you’re a skydiver when…
- You drive a beaten-up car because you really need that new canopy more.
- You have no idea what is happening on the weekends in your town.
- You catch yourself flaking the bed instead of making it
- You name your dog „Toggles“
- You love the smell of „Jet A“ in the morning!
- Your „work“ clothes have grippers.
- You try to convince the State Trooper that your „D“ license allows you to do ANYTHING
- Your log book is thicker than any book you’ve ever read.
- You stop by the New River Gorge Bridge and take a look. All the others are saying damn, look how high it is and you’re saying damn, look how low it is…